Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week 2 Update

So this week has been a bummer.  I got through the first three days  of week 2 but had to stop due to illness.  I felt sick earlier during the week, but pushed through my workouts anyway. By Thursday, I was totally out of commission.  I didn't want to skip classes or cancel teaching sessions though, so I forced myself to get out of bed each morning. I was so wiped, I went to sleep at 7 PM every night. Anyways, I finally feel a little better today. Although I'm disappointed that I had to put my exercise regimen on hold, it was for the best!  


Since I didn't get to finish week 2 of Insanity, I'm just going to repeat it starting tomorrow! I may have had to put my fitness plans on hold temporarily, but I'm ready to get back into the game.  

6 comments:

  1. awww sweetie u take care of your health and dont strain ok..i had sore throat too a week back gosh so had loads of hot soup and slept hehe...take it easy a lil...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern, sweetie :) I got lots of rest!

      Delete
  2. this is so very true! Just don't give up!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great image! It's so true!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover