Sunday, February 10, 2013

Insanity - Week 1

Weekly Weigh-in: 114.8 lbs

YAY! I'm done with week 1 of Insanity.  I definitely felt sore after the first few workouts, but I'm really glad I powered through the sessions.  I think my favorite circuit was "Pure Cardio", but I felt the most pain after "Cardio Power and Resistance". Insanity actually comes with an eating plan, but I'm not following the guidelines.  I'm eating clean though (on my terms)!  Since I've been really good this entire week, I rewarded myself with a splurge meal! I had Taquitos and Manicotti for lunch.  I know it's kind of a weird combination, but whatevs,  it was delicious. 


Anyways, I'm excited for week 2! I know I'm going to kill it =)

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work!!! :)

    XoXo
    Teresa
    http://www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover