Thursday, February 7, 2013

Insanity Stats

Hey guys, 

I've been meaning to update the fitness segment of Sensible Stylista for a while now, but I never got a chance to.  School has been crazy as of late.  There just aren't enough hours in a day.  I wish I could function on less sleep.  

Anyways, I started Insanity on Monday - I'm currently on Day 4.  My body is ridiculously sore, and my calves are in excruciating pain.   It seriously takes me about 5 minutes to walk up 3 flights of stairs.  Whatever.  I don't care.  Bring the pain!

From: Pinterest
For those of you who are interested, I'll be posting weekly progress reports on Sundays (my off-days).  For today's post, I'm recording stats from Day 1.  The program measures physical/athletic improvement every two weeks by administering a fit test (there are five in total).  Basically, you have a minute to do as many reps as you can for each exercise.  Man, I forgot how brutal some of these exercises were.  The power jumps, switch kicks, and push-up jacks KILL me.  Here are my results:

1.  Switch Kicks: 65
2.  Power Jacks: 45
3.  Power Knees: 93
4.  Power Jumps: 27
5.  Globe Jumps: 10
6.  Suicide Jumps: 19
7.  Push-up Jacks: 19
8.  Low Plank Obliques: 44

I'm excited to push myself.  I know I'll beat these numbers next time!  Oh, I forgot to mention that in addition to my weekly updates, I'll be recording my weight as well.  When I started this program, my weight was 115 lbs.  

Have an awesome week guys!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover