Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Insanity Week 2 - Summary

Weigh-in for 2/24:  114.2 lbs

Yay, I'm halfway through month 1 of Insanity.  I definitely feel like I've improved over the last few weeks.  I've been pushing myself hard, so I'm not surprised that I did better on fit test #2.  FYI: The number in parentheses indicates extra reps completed to record improvement.

1.  Switch Kicks: 104 - (39)
2.  Power Jacks: 53 - (8)
3.  Power Knees: 110 - (17)
4.  Power Jumps: 42 - (15)
5.  Globe Jumps: 12 - (2)
6.  Suicide Jumps: 23 - (4)
7.  Push-up Jacks: 28 - (9)
8.  Low Plank Obliques: 60 - (16)

I started off doing pretty well, but I was gasping for air towards the end! I still have a long way to go, but I'm perfectly content with my steady progress.

Photo from Pinterest
On another note, I had my first Pure Cardio + Cardio Abs session last Thursday.  I wanted to freakin' die. Pure Cardio is hard enough as is, adding Cardio Abs pretty much killed me.  
Photo from Pinterest
One of my goals for 2013 is to get a six-pack, so hopefully this very, very cruel circuit will get me one step closer. I really need to step up my game because my core is really weak. Anyways, that's all for now.  Remember to eat clean & train dirty, everyone =P

4 comments:

  1. This is really motivational! Great job!! I love the quotes in the pictures as well. And I also really like the quote: "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." Keep up the great work!
    xx, Siri
    Siri's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Siri! I really do appreciate the support!

      Delete
  2. Omg I love insanity! Good luck and can't wait to read about your progress! I haven't done it in a while but when I was, I could see results!

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D Thanks so much - you're so sweet! I know, it really work well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover