Friday, January 18, 2013

Week 3 = Complete

YAY! I finally finished week 3 of "Ripped in 30".  I'm so close to finishing the program -  SUCCESS!  I haven't weighed myself in a while, but that's fine.  I don't really care about the number.  I just want to get jacked!  I definitely feel stronger, PLUS when I tried on my skinny jeans earlier today, they fit wayyy better.  Anyways, week 3 was much more difficult to execute.  The bear crawls, duck walks, and squat jacks KILLED my quads.  I felt like my muscles were on fire.  That's ok though because ::drum rolls:: "sore is the new sexy" =P...

Photo from Pinterest

I've been supplementing my "Ripped in 30" sessions with additional lifting exercises.  There are so many cool workouts available on Pinterest.  I've been obsessed with pinning as of late.  I'm sure you all can tell by my fitspo memes =P  Anyways, I've always wanted more upper body definition, so I decided to try this out...

Photo from Pinterest

I do each exercise 20 times (3 circuits) with 5-lb weights in each hand. However, instead of doing regular push-ups, I modify them and rep them out on my knees.  It takes me about 13 minutes to complete the entire workout.  You guys should try it! =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover