Monday, December 31, 2012

December Playlist + Updates

Hey guys,  

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday!  It's been a while since I updated the fitness segment of Sensible Stylista, so I figured I should get on that. I've actually been working out fairly diligently.  I felt bad that my "Ripped in 30" challenge fell through, so I'm doing it now.  Better late than never, right? I started a few days ago, so I'll make sure to update you guys soon.  I weighed myself this morning, and to my dismay, I gained a few pounds.  I wasn't surprised though.  I've been eating myself stupid.  Darn cookies and cakes!  I weigh about 116 now, but I'm hoping to drop a few pounds before school starts!  Anyways, I wanted to share my December playlist with you all before 2012 ended =P

December Playlist:
1.  Genesis - Justice (3:54)
2.  Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris ft.  Florence Welch (3:33)
3.  Scream & Shout - Britney Spears ft. will.i.am (4:30)
4.  Lava Lava - Boys Noize (4:01)
5.  Go Ape - Far East Movement (3:30)
6.  Va Va Voom - Nicki Minaj (3:04)
7.  Work It Out - Lil Jon ft. Pitbull (3:44)
8.  Amazing - Inna (3:29)
9.  When Love Takes Over - David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland (3:11)
10. Say Yeah - Wiz Khalifa (4:02)
11. The Boys - Girls' Generation (3:47)
12. Alors On Danse Remix - Stromae ft. Kanye West & Gilbere Forte (3:50)

Happy new year everyone!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover