Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Updates + Playlist

I've been having a really tough time staying in shape these last couple of months - I really need to get my act together. I've been letting myself go, and it's definitely showing. Rest assured, I'll be eating clean & exercising religiously these next couple of months.  It's time for me to take control.  No more excuses. 
Photo from Pinterest
Anywho, here's what's been looping on my pod-pod this month:
1.  Thank You - Master Shortie ft. The Cataracs & Leaf (3:45)
2.  Awooga - Calvin Harris (3:52)
3.  Tung! - Deniz Koyu (6:06)
4.  Rolling Stones T-Shirt - Dada Life (3:23)
5.  Toyfriend - David Guetta ft. Wynter (3:17)
6.  Up N' Down - Britney Spears (3:43)
7.  Hands High, Afrojack Edit - Kirsty (3:32)
8.  Treasure - Bruno Mars (2:59)
9.  Just Bleep Me (Satisfaction) - Dada Life (5:55)


August is a new month!  Let's start fresh, errbody...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me know about your blog :) Great job here. I need to take care of my body so this is a big motivation for me :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover