Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Playlist + Updates

Hey guys, 

I'm really sorry I've been MIA. I should've updated sooner, but I was totally overwhelmed with school & work. Classes are almost over though!  I'll try to post more diligently over break...

On another note, I finished Insanity a couple of weeks ago!  YAY!


It was an extremely tough program, so I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it and powering through.  I may not have had time to update the fitness segment of SS, but I made sure to keep up with my workouts.  


Anyways, I haven't started a new exercise program yet, but I definitely will in the near future.  I'm probably going to tackle Insanity: The Asylum next.  We'll see.  For the time being, I'm just gonna hit the gym for good old-fashioned cardio & weight-training.  Here's what's been looping on my pod-pod this month:

1.   Body Shots - Kaci Battaglia (4:04)
2.   T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever) - will.i.am ft. Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez (4:48)
3.   King Of Hearts - Cassie (3:37)
4.   Drop It Low - Kat Deluna (3:47)
5.   Loca - Shakira ft. Dizzee Rascal (3:13)
6.   Synthesizer - The Cataracs (3:42)
7.   I Don't Need A Man - The Pussycat Dolls (3:41)
8.   Deja Vu - Beyonce ft. Jay-Z (4:01)
9.   Cantaloupe - The Cataracs (3:44)
10. Arrow Through My Heart - Eddie Amador ft. Kimberly Cole & Garza (3:28)
11. Scandalous - Mis-Teeq (3:59)
12. Hello (Bassjackers Remix) - Martin Solveig & Dragonette (5:04)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover