Sunday, March 10, 2013

5 Healthy Dessert Options


Photo from Pinterest

1.  Pop Chips - I discovered this treat when I did "Ripped in 30".  Jillian Michaels highly recommended these chips as a healthy snack in her meal plan.  I was skeptical at first, but I was immediately won over by the taste.  Now, I always make sure to buy at least 2 bags from Costco.  There are only 120 calories and 4 grams of fat in 23 chips (!!!!!!).  


Photo from Pinterest

2.  Banana "Ice Cream" - I love how easy this is.  You just slice up a few bananas, blend them until you get a nice consistency, and stick the mixture in the freezer overnight.  It's definitely not the real deal, but it successfully curbs my cravings.  Try adding a bit of peanut butter for extra flavor!

Photo from Pinterest
3.  Dried Mangoes - I LOVE snacking on dried fruit.  When I go to Costco, I always grab a big bag of dried mangoes.  I especially love freezing them.  I think they taste better when they're cold and chewy!

Photo from Pinterest

4.  "Baked" Apple - So, this is pretty much self-explanatory, haha.  So delicious yet so easy.  That's what I'm talking about! =)

Photo from Pinterest
5.  Frozen Yogurt Dots -  When I was a kid, I was a huge fan of Dippin' Dots, so I was thrilled when I came across this recipe on Pinterest.  Make sure to try this out with your favorite yogurt!  The dots take less than an hour to freeze, and they taste like candy.  YUM!

1 comment:

  1. I freaking love those mango snacks! I buy them at BJ's whenever I can ---- it's the best snack ever!!! the yogurt balls look delish too <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover